Todays top tip relates to attending wedding fairs.
There are many reasons for this:
1. Exhibitors often have great offers available for bookings made at or just after the event, saving you money
2. You get to see lots of different suppliers and suppliers styles in one place
3. You get to meet the venues directly, often in a busy setting, so you see how they act under pressure
4. You can view and touch stationery, dresses, taste cakes, see flowers, try photo booths etc. All in one space
5. They are for the most part free to enter or less that ten euro
6. They often have great competitions running at the events to win your honeymoon, wedding reception etc.
These are just some of the great reasons to attend.
If you are far from home ask a trusted person to go on your behalf and be sure to attend wedding fairs in your local area abroad.
That way you get to see new trends that your friends and family won't have had at their weddings.Check out the next wedding fair in Ireland the Bride of the Year show on January 28th and 29th in the RDS in Dublin.
Much love and happy planning,